(Ok, I really don’t hate it, but “don’t like” is not as provocative…)
10. It is a commercial holiday.
9. It makes the lonely, lonelier.
8. People feel an enormous amount of pressure to please their significant other.
7. It’s a day that people who have effed up use to excuse poor behavior.
6. It’s overrated.
5. I’m not a big fan of chocolate.
4. Nobody gives meaningful gifts.
3. The red, pink and hearts are a bit too much.
2. If you’re apart from the person you love, it sucks.
And, drum roll please…
1. You should treat that special someone with love and respect everyday of the year- don’t go all out on this one day.