A few diamonds from the President’s speech that both touched and surprised me a bit.
1. Affordable pre-school for all children- what a radical concept
2. The meaning of fatherhood- could you say that 1,000 times Mr. President so that it can be heard around the world!
3. AIDS-free America – you would think that we have a handle on this thing for the limited attention it gets.
4. Connecting education to employment- a revolutionary concept indeed.
5. Improvement of voting process – although so many are willing, it doesn’t make it right.
6. “They deserve a vote!” – shaming folks for not bringing gun leg to a vote.
Stay tuned for a more complete SOTU post tomorrow.