This year I actually completed my goals for the upcoming year at the optimum time during Winter Solstice (Mom would be so proud!). With that said, I will review what was “tops” for me in 2013 and what I think will blow the roof off the muthasucka in this new year.
Five in 2013
5. Children – The kids are fine. Wasn’t that the name of a movie? Anyway, they are…in fact they are fantastic and thriving in spite of their crazy mother.
4. Family and friends – Reconnected with estranged family members and past friends whom I missed dearly.
3. Photo Shoot – My children and I were photographed and will be featured in a campaign to encouraging people to donate bone marrow. Specifically, helping people with tips for talking to their kids about their upcoming donation.
2. Poetry – I finished tweaking my series of poetry books for publication!
1. Mother/Daughter Bonding – Kicked off the college tours in Atlanta, sharing laughs and some serious chats with my favorite girl.
Five in 2014
5. Wealth & Finance – New and exciting clients as well as long-term projects that will hasten numbers 1 & 2.
4. HGTV Dream Home at Lake Tahoe – I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Health – To learn that my stem cell recipient is thriving and living the life that a teenaged girl deserves.
2. Home – I am finally able to use all of these ideas that I have collected to renovate my home.
1. College – My daughter is admitted to her top choice with a full ride and I won’t stay in the fetal position too long once she’s gone. (My five year-old wouldn’t stand for that foolishness for too long…)
Oh yeah and…