I almost, almost called this Top Ten Things I Hate About Being a Mom (I can imagine the outcry and comments that I would get…maybe I should rethink using that title…).
Anyway, moms need to remember that we are human and get to be tired of the “challenges” that come with motherhood- and not feel guilty.
1. Going to movies that are suitable for the 12 and under audience.
2. Packing a diaper bag, bottle bag and miscellaneous bag that is ready for all unplanned occurrences.
3. Having my sleep interrupted EVERY night.
5. Having two full-time jobs.
6. Helplessly witnessing the pending ”I-hate-you” phase of my tween.
7. The incessant feeling that I am failing.
8. “Balancing” personal and professional (what a joke).
9. Resenting the daycare provider who gets paid to witness all of the lovable moments that I never will.
10. Obsessing about college ( and high school) tuition.
Yet, I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Leave a Reply