I am re-reading a book (which I am known to do), A Little Piece of Sky, and I thought this was good and entertaining enough to share. And, who doesn’t love a list!
- Thing one. Know that even in a pile of mush, you can find a kernel of truth. So take that kernel and remember where you got it.
- Thing two ties in with thing one. ‘Everyone is someone’… so love yourself.
- Thing three. Always carry tissues and safety pins.
- Thing four. Know that you are standing on the shoulders of great people…
- Thing five. Always wear clean, neat underwear.
- Thing six. Cuss out one person everyday. Baby, it relieves stress.
- Thing seven. Either go hard or stay at home. (This one is my favorite or maybe #6)
- Thing eight. Take a deep breath everyday. You’ll feel better.
Here’s a bonus. Don’t take any wooden nickels.